Wednesday 10 October 2012

Aura Cleansing Bling


So. I am addicted to Pinterest. Fact.
And I am so happy to have it in my life because without it, I would not have discovered Chase Dakota.



Here are two of her Spiked Rings, in silver and gold, 
both created with crystal points.

Chase Dakota is the name Sammi Burley goes by in the fashion, jewellery and style blogging world - quite the creative butterfly!

The main reason I love these pieces - the crystals.
It's no secret that I am a magpie, but this jewellery seems special because of the intention. Its clear that Chase Dakota understands how crystals can cleanse your aura of negativity and amplify good energy.

Yes, I am a hippy at heart. 
And I think this designer has managed beautifully to combine new age ideas with fashion. 

I know where I want people to shop for my Christmas present - http://www.chasedakota.bigcartel.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment